Of course, this is the question on everyone’s mind. Between disasters overseas, oil prices and the threat of a government shutdown it’s easy to question whether or not we are on the right track.
But looking past this you see a number of signs that point to positive trends in the real estate industry. Jobless claims are down. Interest rates are still extremely low. Home affordability is at an all time high. And….you have professional investors coming in and snapping up properties. The consensus is we are at or near the bottom.
As Realtors, we must focus on this and show buyers and sellers why this is the opportune time to be in the market. Remember, if you arrive at the party late, you miss the biggest and best part.
Just a few thoughts from a realtor who is committed to the business…..
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
Get Personalized Calcs Like These for Your Web Site or Blog @ AgentSuccessClub.com
- Ella Walker on What Does A Real Estate Broker Do?
- Jonathan Allen on Things to Know About Losses in Real Estate Business
- Samantha Thomas on Real Estate Investing
- Louie Holmes on 5 Primary Procedures To Generate Real Estate Seller Leads
- Ella Walker on 5 Primary Procedures To Generate Real Estate Seller Leads